What is Tablepress?
TablePress allows you to easily create and manage beautiful tables. You can embed the tables into blogs, pages, or text widgets with a simple Shortcode. Table data can be edited in a spreadsheet-like interface, so no coding is necessary. An additional option adds features like sorting, pagination, filtering, and more for site visitors. Tables can be imported with CSV and exported to CSV and zip files.
Features of TablePress
The app has the following features which is sufficient to create tables for most of the general purposes:
- Tables can be created and embedded on any pages of your site as a shortcode.
- Import tables from Microsoft Excel in XLS and CSV formats. Also adding manual is also possible.
- Tables can be exported in CSV and Zip formats.
- Direct inserting of table shortcode on visual editor.
- Individual tables can be customized with custom CSS.
- Complex data tables with the search box, pagination and filtering can be created easily.
Following sections available:
- All Tables – shows the list of all created tables.
- Add New – allows creating a new table.
- Import – offers various options for importing single and multiple tables.
- Export – offers various options for exporting single and multiple tables.
- AppOption – individual tables can be customized with CSS under this section.
- About – shows the details about the plugin and other details.
☞ Don’t have an awesome Shopify store already? Get started here!
Enjoy the app and email us if you need custom programming or design for Shopify stores!