We care about your shop and want you to create a successful online business. We are happy to answer any questions you have with setting up your apps and configuring the settings to match your unique brand. Below you will find the full scope of support we offer:
Any support question submitted to the Support Forums will be considered high priority and will be responded to as soon as possible. where theme inquiries can be submitted to email@example.com.
We aim to provide feedback for all requests within 24 hours, but please allow for 1-2 business days for a response.
In some cases you may receive a response within a few minutes or hours depending on ticket volume. Our support team is primarily based in the India time zone and is available during standard business hours.
The scope of our support includes the following:
- General questions about Apps functionality and technical capabilities.
- Help with setting up Apps features and configuring the Apps settings.
- Any Shopify compatibility issues arising from a fresh Apps install.
- Up to 15 minutes of advice related to minor Apps customization questions
Our support DOES NOT extend to:
- Shopify administration or native Shopify functionality, which can be better answered by Shopify Support.
- Any errors related to theme customizations, either by third-party plugins, apps or template file modifications. We will advise reverting these customizations back to the original theme to restore the default functionality.
- Any installation, configuration or troubleshooting issues involving third party apps, including those in the official Shopify app store.
- Removing customizations made to a theme, whether by Out of the Sandbox or other parties.
- Design or layout changes beyond simple updates that can be made via the theme options.
- Upgrading themes, whether they have been customized or not.
- Conversion rate optimization or similar issues.
- Page speed or other issues. We have a list of general tips about improving page load time and a blog post about common Google PageSpeed Insight warnings.
- Assistance installing or troubleshooting issues with Google Merchant Center, Google Analytics, Google AdWords remarketing tags, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixels or other third party analytics or tracking code.
We also reserve the right to limit the number of support inquiries for a single Apps purchase.
Theme Issues versus Customization Issues
It is our commitment to fix any theme issue or bug as quickly as possible after they are brought to our attention. Once we determine that the issue is with the standard theme, we will provide you with a fix and proceed to update the theme for all customers to access. If there is an issue due to a modification to the default template files, we will advise on how to revert the theme back to the original.
A theme customization is considered to be anything that directly modifies the original template files of the default theme.
When editing your template files from the Template Editor, you can click on the ‘Older Versions’ link to revert any changes that have been made.
For more details on the differences between a theme customization and theme issue, read this blog post.
Our mission is to provide the absolutely best ecommerce themes and the most beautiful online shops. Your shop should look and function just as amazing if not better than our demo shops. Your success is our success!
Limitation of Liability
You also expressly understand and agree that customizations made by Out of the Appsonrent support may not have been fully tested and may require additional development time that is outside the scope of complimentary support.